Where would be the best place to have a 2 year olds Birthday Party??

My Daughter's 2nd Birthday is coming up in June and I'm just wondering... Everything gets booked so fast around here because of Family Reunions & Birthday Partys in the Summer. Where would be the best place to have a 2 year old's Birthday Party? Where we live, we have the Park, McDonalds, Mr.Gatti's (Pizza) they have arcade games, and the Pool. We're thinking of Mr.Gatti's because our Daughter loves Pizza, I just want to get some ideas from other Mom's.

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 10:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• We are going to have ours at the motel. Since her's is in May (may be cold or rainy) they have an indoor pool for kids.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I think the park would be a better option. The kids can run and play, you have the freedom to stay as long as you'd like, and its probably much less expensive. Just buy or make a few sandwich trays, some juice boxes, and cupcakes and you've got a great party for the kiddos! ;)
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 10:31 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• We have a Chuck-e-cheese pizza place here and I love the security they have . I don't let my kid out of my sight still - but It's nice to know if he wandered off no one could get him out the door. they have good party packages with lots of food and entertainment. It mostly depends on how much work and $$ you want to put into it. Some Mcdonalds have good partys but you have to do most all the work. Good luck and hope its' a great party.
    momof4kids257

Answer by momof4kids257 at 10:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I had my twins 2nd birthday party at home. We rented a bounce house which we had set up in our yard. We set up chairs for the adults, and we all sat and talked while the kids played. It was a great party, and it was nice not having to take a bunch of stuff somewhere else. We spent less renting a bouncer than we would have spent having the party somewhere else, and with only one activity all kids (ages 2 to 13) played together. Besides the bouncer, all we had was a cooler full of Capri Sun and bottled water, pretzels and chips, and cupcakes. We also put some music on to give it a part atmosphere. This worked out so well I am planning to do the same thing for their 3rd birthday.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• maybe you can rent a romm or place. that would be nice, We rented a room in my grandmothers apartment. It even had a back entrance where anyone could go outside if they wanted to and come back in when they wanted to, Some of the kids were running all around in side and outside. the little older ones that is. And the room had its own little kitchen that was great..And one was able to decorate the room with balloons and streamers. too, Then you mingle ,have your food ,and open presents.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:23 AM on Apr. 7, 2010