Slimfast?

Has anyone tried slimfast and how has it worked. I bought some shakes, snack bars, and fresh fruit today and figured I would give it a whirl and see how it works? I am wanting to lose some weight before mid May, so I just wondering if anyone had result or other ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I used to use Slimfast and found that it didn't satisfy me. I got hungry soon after having slimfast and then wound up eating.

I recently used/still use a nutritional rebalancing program that worked for me. I lost 18 lbs and have kept it off for over 18 months now. It also involves shakes/bars/juices and healthy food. Message me if you want more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 10:49 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i tried it once, slim fast eating smaller prtions and healthyer eating.. slimfast didnt taest good to me and the smaller prtions only lasted 2 weeks ( 4 oz of the meat i was still hungry. ) i now just watch how much i eat when im done with dinner and im still hungry i wait 10 mins and normal im not as hungry as i thought i was. so no need to get more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• slimfast doesn't do much for me- you are actually supposed to eat something with the shake...so to me, it's kind of pointless. I jsut started counting claories last Monday and lost 5 lbs this week eating an average of around 1650 a day...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:13 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• *calories

charlotsomtimes

• Slimfast is way too high in sugar thats why it doesnt satisfy you. Try a fortified, quality protein shake like Syntha-6 (tastes great!) or just pure whey protein by EAS (you can get it in bulk at Costco or Sam's Club). And try eating 5-6 small meals a day instead of trying to go as long as possible without eating something, Slimfast is awful. You need to be eating balanced meals each time, and snack fruit/veggies or something like that. And I promise, if you drink soft drinks...cut them out completely and switch to water with lemon instead (just sip on it all day) and that will help a nice bit of weight come off....
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 2:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I never tried it but was going to- then a friend of mine ended up with gal stones. She said the first thing the doctor asked her was if she was on slim fast- said they were seeing a lot of people get gal stones that were on slim fast.
    so I'm not a fan of it.
    Anonymous

• I've tried it years ago and honestly when you stop you gain the weight righ tback...just like any diet plan. I suggest Zylene 1.1, it is an all natural dietary supplement, made from fruits, plants and herbs. It aids in weight loss, gives you energy without containing caffeine and is a natural mood enhancer. It is safe and effective. I have not had any side effects from it, I have lost a significant amount of weight in a healthy way and a timely manner. It has even help to reduce my cholesterol and blood pressure. I just feel good when I take it!

If you want more info go to www.health4wealth.com/101567
    DFSNIKKI

Answer by DFSNIKKI at 11:24 AM on Apr. 8, 2010