Where can I find a bra my size?

I've got like 50 bras in my dresser that I can't wear cause they don't fit right. The only place where I live that sells them my size is Fashion Bug, and their all ugly. I'm going to David's Bridal today to pick out my dress, and I don't have a strapless bra that fits right, where can i get a cute one, a size 38D? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Victorias Secret sells that size, but they are kinda pricey,.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 11:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Lot's of place that is not that uncommon of a size Kohl's,Walmart(believe it or not has some cute ones),TJ Maxx,Marshall's,But make sure to get a bra fitting before buying anymore and you may have to try a few different styles on before finding what style flaunts what you got best. One of my favorite online stores is "bare necessities" they run great sales on designer bras. Good Luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Victoria secret or Fredrick's they have big cute bras. Any cute bra above a C is going to be pricey, they just done make as many.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 11:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Wear a small one-it's sexy
    I wear smaller ones that I need to WHEN i wear a bra My breasts bounce like crazy
    Estefany4life

Answer by Estefany4life at 3:49 AM on Apr. 6, 2010