Do you think going to a strip club is cheating?

* ok this was a question on maury..lol

I dont think it is..unless you are actually touching or doing anything with the strippers... otherwise you are just looking, like you would with porn or in a magazine, which isnt cheating.... What do you think ?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 11:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope...look but don't touch!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:09 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i dont consider it cheating
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 11:14 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Depends why your there.'Or I should say they are there, why they are there.'Are they looking for a cheap thrill or depending on the Club an expensive one.'..lol..I wouldn't go out of respect to my husband, he wouldn't go for the same reasons, If it's a bachelor party o.k. that might be different.IDK, some clubs are so nasty bad.'I guess it's something to chat about,ahy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• My dh and I go to spice it up,last time the girl asked my dh if he wanted a BJ for $40.00. he declined but we had fun watching her dance. don't be naive, all kinds of stuff goes on there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• No I believe cheating can occur anywhere even in church where everyone has their clothes on.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• No but they're gross why would you want to go there
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 11:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Personally, I don't think it's cheating but it is disrespectful. I think I would be really po'd if my dh went to a strip joint.Ecspecially if he didn't tell me he was going first. My older sister has a lot of problems with her husband doing that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Do you think any person can go to a strip club and not mentally or physically respond in some way to what is being seen? Do you think it is possible to look at nude or nearly nude bodies and not think about what you would like to do with what you see? To picture or imagine sex with anybody other than your spouse is "cheating" to use your word. My word would be commit adultery against one's spouse. When we marry, we make vows to cleave to our mates exclusively. That cannot be done while lusting after the body of another. It doesn't matter whether it's a picture, a video, or a real live person. Lust is lust, and unless you are lusting after your own spouse, it is unacceptable to me. Everyone has a different standard against which to measure such things, and perhaps yours is different. Mine is very strict. It is strict for myself in that I don't look at the bodies of other men, and I expect and get same from hubby.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:35 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I don't think it is cheating. I think it can cross a line to borderline cheating if one partner is uncomfortable with it, and the other partner is lying and sneaking around to do it anyway. I think pretty much anything one partner is lying and sneaking about is a form of cheating.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:41 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• No, I don't. I would be upset if he went and didn't tell me, or ask if I would mind. I don't think that he has ever been in his 30 year life.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 11:45 AM on Apr. 5, 2010