What will this do?

I'm pretty much desperate to lose weight, if I just drink all day, and not eat (drinking as in juices, water, smoothies, ect) will I lose weight fast? or what? Ive heard if you go wothout eating it will make you gain (somehow) but i figured as long as I drink a bunch then it will work. Like I said, Im pretty desperate right now, Ive tried just about everything possible for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Fruit juice if full of sugar and calories it's not good for you. You are better off eating a piece of fruit. And smoothies can pack on the calories quickly too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• How about replacing all the juice with REAL fruit and veggies. they are Lower calories and you will feel full. It didn't take you over night to put on the weight, and there is no over night cure that is healthy, it is a lifestyle change.

Also eat whole grains and drink lots of water. When you eat eat off of a salad plate not a dinner plate.

Last but not least, EXERCISE!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• No.. not eating can actually help u gain weight before it helps you lose it.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 11:38 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• that is not a healthy way to lose weight.

Have you ever thought about nutritional cleansing? I lost 18 lbs and kept it off for over 7 months now following a nutritional cleansing program. Message me for more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:30 PM on Apr. 5, 2010