How do you stack coupons at target?

I just found out that you can use a target and manufacturer coupon at the same time for a item, but it says only if the other one doesnt prohibit it. So my question is if the manufacturer coupon states "One Coupon Per Purchase" or "One coupon valid for item(s) indicated", are these not stackable with the target coupons?.....Because I have yet to see a coupon that didnt say one of these things on the bottom...Thanks!!

jenny_1012

Asked by jenny_1012 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Shopping

• nope, the one coupon per purchase means you can only get one of those items in your sale (so you can't use 5 coupons and get 5 items in the same purchase)

make sense?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:28 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• As my mom just found out with target coupons. When you use a target coupon all it does is change the price of the item and shows that you saved however much so you can you a regular coupon with a target coupon. Also if you are buying multiple of the same item and you have multiple coupons you can use all the coupons at that same time. One coupon per purchase means that you can only use one coupon per item. I use coupons all the time so I know that you can do this.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Yes! Stacking is wonderful! I do it at Target, CVS and Walgreens! The other posters were right, when a coupon says "One per purchase" it means one coupon per item purchased. Some coupons will say "Not to be combined with any other offer or discount". Those coupons are not supposed to be stacked but are often allowed to anyway. I have been on the forum A Full Cup and have learned so much about stacking coupons. They actually have ads with shopping lists that have all the coupons including stackable coupons in a printable shopping list! I use this all the time. You can also see other stores and the coupons that are stackable there!
    Anonymous

• that means on manufactur coupon per purchases as long as the store coupons is for the item and the manufactures coupon is for that item you can stack them. see the weekly target coupon matchups here: http://www.TheFrugalNavyWife.com for products you can stack on
    MarksMommy09

Answer by MarksMommy09 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 29, 2010