Would you make a really big deal?

So we have a chiweenie that is 6mths old so he likes to chew on things. well i dont know why my hubby put the sound system speaker cords along the trim of the floor...well as you can get it...the dog ate thru the cords. well our next door neighbor came over to help my hubby rewire the speaker. While he was over he kept making the comment "if it was my dog, he would get the crap beat out of him." "not enough to hurt him or anything but it would sting" "you guys are too nice" and then he tried to smack my dog with the cord of the speaker. And my hubby told him not to worry about the dog. My question is....would you make a big deal about it when its just the neighbor? They are leaving soon..moving out so it wont be too long before they move out. We kinda said something and that not to worry about it. and he of course made more comments but thats not how we deal with him..no violence.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Pets

• I don't know, if someone tried to hit my dog I would kill them but that's just me, I'm awfully protective.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Well he was just giving unwanted advice/opinion. Sometimes you just have to pretend to agree and send them on there way...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:58 AM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I think that I would be thankful the neighbor is moving and buy some chew toys for the dog! I bet he is cute! I wouldn't address it, it will blow up and he didn't hit the dog,,but does make you wonder how he treats his children!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:59 AM on Apr. 5, 2010