Does you place of worship offer prayer healing?

My Assembly offers prayer healing in the name of Yahshua [Hebrew name for our Savior], they anoint you with olive oil and say a prayer as they lay hands on your back and head. I had them do this for me and Hallelujah Yahweh healed me! What does your place of worship offer? Blessings...

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 11:58 AM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• My church believes in healing through the laying on of hand by those who have the proper priesthood authority.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• We believe in healing and miracles as well as the five fold ministry and all the 9 gifts of the spirit.
    We sometimes use oil we sometimes do not but we often have ministry time after worship and preaching/teaching.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Medicine and science. Doctors and pharmaceuticals.
    Anonymous

• If you do not mind Shaneagle777 what denomination are you? Blessings...
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• We're Pentecosts, and we believe in the healing in our church elders' hands. Intensive prayer, and placing of the hands on the forehead, back, shoulders, and any other ailing parts! I loooove the healing in my church!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• being lds we call it a blessing for healing but we can offer a blessing for many other things. for strengh, a special blessing to get an answer to an important question or for something that you need special guidence from. we call upon our elders in the church to do these for us or who has the gift of laying on the hands. i'm grateful that my husband can do this for my children.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• well in the denomination i grew up in never did anything like that. if you were sick you went to the doctor and you would be added to the prayer list. the congregation would pray for you every time they met and individuals would add you to their personal prayer lists. i was taught that some of the gifts mentioned in Corinthians are no longer available to us, such as speaking in tongues and laying on of hands, so those things were never apart of my Christian experience.

im not sure if its b/c i was raised that it wasnt real or what, but whenever i see laying on of hands it seems so over the top and fake. but then ive only ever seen it on TV and TV isnt a great example for things like this.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• We're Pentecosts, and we believe in the healing in our church elders' hands. Intensive prayer, and placing of the hands on the forehead, back, shoulders, and any other ailing parts

exactly!
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• No SDA's do not do that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• The only way to know for sure if it is real is to turn to Yahweh and pray for a healing or go to a place that offers it. As far as the one's being done on television being fake I would have to agree, but I do know what I have experienced, and that is the name of the Messiah has power in it and with either name either the J name or the Y name Yahweh is gracious to heal through them both. But when I was lead to the Hebrew name there was no question as to that is the name I am to use when I glorify the Father when the time comes. As far as what you have been taught about those gifts no longer being available to people anymore... I have to agree they stopped being available for a very important reason. One of which will be revealed to the whole world in Yahweh's time. Everything in this life happens for a reason. Blessings...

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2010