can I have orgasms?

Can I have orgasms?? Would that hurt the baby since my uterus contracts. I don't want to risk loosing the baby if it's a chance? Sorry if it seems so personal but I would rather ask some ladies then ask my male doctor kinda feel uncomfortable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can and no you will not hurt the baby if you think about it you will not have one now when you do have the big O's your muscles are contracting so go and have some fun bc the really big contraction you'll be having is when you are ready to squeeze the baby out...lol
    Anonymous

• yes you can, it can not hurt the baby. im prego with #2 it doesnt hurt my babies. but it may be a little more difficult to get one, or easier for some.
    Anonymous

• It's completely fine! Pregnant with #2 & have not had any problems :)
    Anonymous

• Yes you can. Your doctor will tell you to stop having sex if it becomes unsafe for the baby.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2010