How often do you do laundry?

I only do it once a week but it's all day thing by then. How often do you do it? Do you feel like it it's a constant problem in your life?

mrsjonzy

Asked by mrsjonzy at 12:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Everyday!!! At least twice if not more. I'm on my second load already and its almost 12
    OoShannonoO

Answer by OoShannonoO at 12:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Hi, Problem,No. I actually don't mind laundry, It's peaceful for me to just get it out *&* it smells so good, bring it up stairs and drop it all on the couch & start folding.' I don't like washing dishes, I have a dish washer but I'll just wash my dishes by hand allot during the week because there's just not that many to do a entire load, ya know.Anyhow ya mine is dishes, don't mind the laundry.OH kinda got off track, I do it every other day.There's 7 of us; 5 full-time.'
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 12:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Not any where near as often as I need to. My washer is messed up though. It's not spinning. It does everything but the spin cycle. I can't afford to go to the laundry mat all the time.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• everyday! Usually 2-3 loads a day! I insist on clean!! Laundry is quite possibly one of the grosses things when dirty! Plus it smells if you dont keep it up! EWW!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I do it everyday!
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 1:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Pretty much everyday..if I did it once a week for some reason we'd have no clothes to wear...lol
    howardsmom

Answer by howardsmom at 2:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I do it on the weekend.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I do laundry once each week, twice if we've gone camping.
    Anonymous

• I do a load every couple of days.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I have 4 kids, 6 people living in this house and no one shops in the children's areas any longer. I do a minimum of 1 load of laundry a day.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2010