light bleeding while pregnant

I am 8 weeks of pregnant and just found out that I am spotting bright red after pee. Is it normal?? I did make an appointment with my Ob today at 1:30 but just want to hear from all of you if anyone experience the same. I do have a 13 months baby that always playing rough with mom, kicking mom on the stomach while changing his diapers. I am worry because of that . Please help .

hungluvphuong

Asked by hungluvphuong at 1:00 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ive never bleed with DS or with this baby. But I dont think its very good for the baby to be playing rough.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Baby's very well protected in there, I doubt your toddler has anything to do with it. Lots of possibilities, many of which are no big deal. Could be a UTI. Your doc will help. Good luck. :)
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 2:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I think if whenever your spotting (past normal implant timing) it's best to at least call your doctor and let them know. Doctor can let you know if they want you to be examined, or just watch it for a little bit.
    Anonymous