How can i get my baby use to other people?

i have a 4 month old baby that is a mommas boy big time.. i have shcool on monday and wed nights and my mom baby sits him but she says as soon as i get out the door he cries for awhile.. does anyone have advice on what i can do to get him to stop crying?

shaella

Asked by shaella at 1:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it's normal to have separation anxiety no matter how much a bay is used to other people! Do you see your mom other occasions than just for babysitting? Invite her out for lunch or invite her to the park. Even at this young age you can go to library playgroups (and once you get the feel of it, maybe your mom could go to some), if you have a zoo or aquarium, go as a family!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• My DD was that way until she got used to my mom. We had to spend alot of extra time together.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2010