GPS systems

I know there are cell phones for kids that have gps systems in them the the parents can tack with a computer to see where their kids are?? I was wondering if there are any pieces of jewerly that could do the same thing. I wanted to get her a purity ring or something with a GPS so I know she is, because I want to know, she is truthful

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 1:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• Wow....are there already trust issues? If not, this will not help at all.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• GPS or not, if she is going to have sex she is going to find away to do (with or w/out a purity ring too)
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 1:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• its not about sex it is about knowing where is is---she can have sex at school if she wanted---she wanted a purity ring, I want to know where she is.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 2:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• How old is she? Why must you know her whereabouts by GPS? Will she not tell you truthfully and can you not call a cellphone?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i could get her a cellphone but she can always lie about where she is on that---I am on a budget--I also don't need her to run up a huge cell bill just because it was the only thing I could find with a GPS TRACKER ON IT!! She has started to lie and all I did was lie when I was younger, if my mom had thought of it I would haven't gotten away with anything!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 4:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Ok...now we have more info to go on. Now that I know she has lied... I only know of brickhouse trackers, but, she would have to have the little tracker with her.

Can she not be trusted with the phone and if she goes over then she is grounded and can't leave the house?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• You could buy her this watch.

Implant this chip (or maybe put it in a ring, idk).

I didn't find anything already like what you're looking for. Sorry. Google let me down.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2010