I'am 20 years old, mother of one little girl who is 2 yrs. i want to lose 40 pounds.

I'am a mother of a 2 year old girl. I have recently became a stay at home mother and find myself putting on the pounds, like every other mother. I weigh about 210 i would like to get back to 150, and get my sexy back i def dont feel it now, i want to do this all natural no pills or anything, i need help on what to eat, drink, how do i get the motivation to do this, i feel i need to do this for myself but its so hard to stick with this! please help, if you have suggestions!! thanks so much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I would suggest eating better. Fewer sodas and junk food. It's good to have one every once in a while so that you don't feel deprived. Also, I would suggest some type of exercise. Even if it's just popping your DD in the stroller and walking around the block. The last thing, you probably need someone to keep you accountable. I like to have a walking buddy...that way I feel like I have to walk everyday. Good luck.

KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 1:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I'm a 20 year old mother of a 2 1/2 year old, and a 10 month old. I've been a stay at home mom since day one. I haven't had any problems gaining weight..so don't blame it on being a stay at home mom. I'm 20 years old, with two kids, I'm 5'2, and 105lbs. It has nothing to do with being a stay at home mom, or a working mom. It has to do with your stress levels, the way you eat, and what you do during the day. If you sit on your butt all day and eat junk..you're gunna gain weight. It's been gorgeous out...take your daughter outside and go for a walk or two every day....start eating healthier, no soda, no fast food...eat real decent meals. That's all I can really say...I don't have any secret...I've just never struggled with my weight..Good luck.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Simple science, burn more than you eat.

Cut out as much sugar as you can. No soda, or maybe limit yourself to 1 diet soda a week. I drink iced tea with no sugar. Cutting Soda and as much sugar as you can will help wonders. Maybe even take off 15 pounds or more.

Eat lightly and more often. Make healthier choices. Toss the chips, and get pretzels, or celery. instead of snacking on fat foods, snack on fruits and veggies. Eat chicken and pork instead of steak as often as possible.

Switch to wheat everything, wheat rice, wheat bread, and cut back on carbs as much as possible. Cut back on butter, on cut back, oils and such.

Always eat breakfast. Eat egg whites...

MOST IMPORTANTLY

WORK OUT.... take as many pills s you want, you won't loose without work, you won't loose if you don't workout, and eat right.

good luck : )
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 2:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• try an all natural no processed foods diet. you can still eat out doing it too. i have just started this sort of eating where things are fresh and it much better for you. jamie oliver has some good recipes.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy

Answer by rkoloms at 7:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I'd cut out the fast food first. I ate subway today and just realized that if I"m going to eat again at all today I'm going to have to exercise some more because the sub used up pretty much all my allowance!

drinking water can help too- have you considered acupuncture? it's helped me boost my metabolism and makes me crave vegetables and want the bad stuff a lot less.

get your mp3 player powered up with songs you like and get walking! To me exercise is easier than having to do it all diet wise. healthier too.
    Anonymous

• You should try Zylene 1.1...it is an all natural dietary supplement made from fruits, plants and herbs...it aids in weight loss, gives you energy without containing caffeine, and is a natural mood enhancer. I take it and I love the results. It also brought down my cholesterol and blood pressure.

If you would like more info visit www.health4wealth.com/101567
    DFSNIKKI

Answer by DFSNIKKI at 11:20 AM on Apr. 8, 2010