I'm 16 weeks. Is my baby moving?

Ok so I am at the beginning of my 16 week and I just can't be sure that I feel baby move. Once in awhile I feel what maybe little kicks, but then so long goes by and I feel nothing. I only look for movement feelings that are not accompanied by gastrointestinal movements, but I'm confused. Should I be feeling movement a lot? This is baby #4 but it has been awhile for me. Has anyone not felt movement at 16 weeks? Thanks ladies :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like movement to me. When the baby first starts moving you don't feel it all the time. It can be hours or even days between feeling it.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 2:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I felt my son moving at 12 wks
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• You can and your baby is moving they're just still really little so it's unlikely but not impossible. If you are feeling it then it's probably only the really crazy moves you feel and so they're few and far between.
    Anonymous

• It will feel like gas bubbling in there, or "flutters." for a while. I felt DS at 14wks, but some don't feel them ever! I know a girl that caught a double-hitter 4 hours before labor and didn't know she was pregnant.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Thanks ladies...I was sitting at the computer last night and I certainly felt the baby move. I think I was speaking too soon. It felt like a little kick and then like the baby was rolling or something.
    Anonymous