aggressive moms....

i have some friends that are very aggressive towards other mothers....not to me but i am questioning this????what would you do if another mom was being aggressive towardsyou?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• i don't hang out with other moms...
    Anonymous

• agressive in which way-like attacking?
    Anonymous

• I don't hang out with women, any female friend I have I text and if any mom is aggressive toward me I just ignore and walk a way.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Well, some women are high-strung naturally. I think being a mom can just exacerbate that even more.

I either learn to deal with them or stop being friends with them. It's hard enough to keep a good relationship with people as it is. I am not going to put effort into a friendship not worthwhile. It jus takes too much effort.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 2:30 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• What do you mean by aggressive? Are they hitting people or something? Are they just bossy know-it-alls who aren't afraid to let you know that they're bossy know-it-alls? Or are they just kinda pushy with their own personal agenda on how to raise kids? Is the "aggressive" behavior limited to child-rearing issues or is it about everything?

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm truly curious because I've never met another mom IRL that I would describe as aggressive.
    Anonymous

• I'd find someone else to hang with
    Anonymous

• Honestly I think the only place I've come across this is here on CM. In real life it never comes up. All the moms I know are respectful, kind, helpful, and friendly -- even if they believe in doing things differently. I know CIO parents, attachment parents, outspoken breastfeeding advocates, and formula feeders. I haven't come across this kind of aggression amongst any of them.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• At my son's school! Talk about high strung whack job with her little side kick. They are so attention whore wannabees. If you look one day younger than them they will flip over and do cartwheels. It escalated to my son and then of course the principal not wanting to lose her tuition meal tickets, will acquiese to the nonsense. It is really sad that I had to resort to threating to report everything to the diocese for them to back off. But hey been there done that many moons ago. You play you pay. I always get what I want. No one can stand or bend over in my way.Hee Hee........
    Anonymous

• You need to put this question on relationships section and you would've had over twenty respoonses already!
    Anonymous