Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tag exchange from FL to PA

I'll be moving to Pennsylvania shortly after my birthday on April 10th, and wanted to know if anyone knew how to go about possibly getting things ready by changing my tag from a FL one to a PA one.

I know there is an emissions test and such in PA, but could I get that done here in FL as well to get the tag situation fixed? Just curious-- trying to save money for the 6month old.


Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Travel

This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • Once you get to PA you'll have to get a state inspection done anyway, and emissions tests often come free with inspection. I wouldn't bother doing it until you get here.
    You have to be a PA resident before you can change any of your stuff over. So you'll have to wait until after the move.

    Answer by emhain at 3:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2010