Is 11 months too late to start cloth diapering?

I have wanted to cloth diaper my son since birth. I was never able to due to a few different reasons. I am now in the position to be able to. I'm just wondering if 11 months is too late?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• IT IS NEVER TOO LATE! GOOD LUCK THOUGH IT MAY GET SOME GETTING USE TO. GO FOR IT!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 2:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• the only thing i would be worried about it when you start potty training he might not understand the difference between underwear and diapers. but pretty much any child can be taught. and i commend you for love of the environment, it's all small steps.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Yeah, it's never too late. Enjoy!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Nope, go for it! My son actually developed an allergy to the disposables and I had to start using cloth on him when he was about 9 months old.
    Anonymous

• I started CD'ing at 15 months and my son is fully potty trained including at night at age 3. I don't think they confuse kids at all.
    Anonymous