Found out I am pregnant 3 days ago. Unemployed right now and want to find a job where I can work from home. Any ideas?

charynewest

Asked by charynewest at 3:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am going back to school, online, to be a MT medical transcriptionist, they work from home, or in medical facilities but you have to go to school for it but it will be WELL worth it once I am done! Good luck, there are alot of scams out there. Workathomeunited.com is a legitimate home based business, check into it!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Thank you. Unfortunately I cannot go back to school while unemployed or I will lose my unemployment benefits. I will check out the site you mentioned though. Thanks so much!
    charynewest

Answer by charynewest at 4:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Ameriplan is a great home business to be with. We don't have to do any cold calling or selling. We are a service based company that offers benefit plans to help Americans save on things they truly need vs trying to sell people things that they can't afford right now. we are also paid daily and recieve benefits. You can see tons of info on my profile and you can also go to www.FreedomAtHometeam.com/ChristinaDennis . It works well for me, i have 2 little girls, 21mths & 6mths so it is nice to have the flexibility. It is also the only company I found that helped me save money as well as make it.

Good luck girl with both your search and your pregnancy!!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 5:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Thank you. I will check out the Ameriiplan website. Appreciate it!
    charynewest

Answer by charynewest at 6:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 7:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Hello, first of all I want to say congrats on your pregnancy! Second, I just wanted to tell you that I work with a wonderful group of Moms. I have actually recently started and I am very glad that I made the decision to join! Just check out my site if you would like and request more info. I would be very happy to help you with your decision!
    http://stayinhomeandlovinit.com/bunting

Good Luck with whatever you choose to do!
    barbna7

Answer by barbna7 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i feel like a big goofball! i forgot to put www after the http, so just click right here! http://www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/bunting
    barbna7

Answer by barbna7 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• partylite, pampered chef, marykay, avon, you can also make home made stuff like child bows and stuff and sell it. things like that.
    Momma2James

Answer by Momma2James at 10:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Thank you so much to all of you! I am excited but nervous about the pregnancy. Hope to be able to work from home to take care of the baby and still help out with the money.
    charynewest

Answer by charynewest at 3:08 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Oh, so thankful to be on this site and have other mommy's to be able to discuss things with. Thank you all!
    charynewest