Would you put $$ into something that you weren't sure about ?

My hubby and I are thinking about selling Barefoot books it's only $50 . I have friends and family that have kids so I do know of people that COULD buy plus I can post on my blog and also through facebook. I am looking for a part time job as well so that we can have a steady paycheck coming in as well . I have done other at home jobs that didn't work out ( Avon ,and Ameriplan) through out the years and Barefoot books seems like the way to go .

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 3:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• For $50 I'd do it. Ordinarily I wouldn't speculate with my money, but if it outlay is only $50 then I'd consider it.

Answer by Bmat at 3:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I could spare $50 to take a chance with. If it was more then that I would be hesitant. I mean can you lose $50 and still be fine financially? If so then you should take the chance. If you have to buy groceries or something else with that money, then don't do it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• If I knew more about then yeah I would be money towards it but since I really don't know much about the company I would not put any money toward it.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Nope. If I'm not 100% sure, I wouldn't do it. Personally, I don't know why anyone would get in with a company like that. There isn't really much of a market for that kind of thing unless you get a kiosk or store display, which negates the reason for a WAH business. I have friends that sell that stuff, they are lucky if they sell a book a month. Why would anyone buy that stuff when they can get the same or better stuff at Half Price Books or online for a LOT less money?

If you're looking for a company - look in to food companies. They do great. Tastefully Simple, Wildtree and others...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• me either.

if I have any doubts whatsoever I steer clear.

I have lots of friends who sell books - I like looking through them but I don't buy. we go to the library or find them for less expensive (as much as I would really like to support my friend)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:58 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• They have thier own books Barefoot books they publish and sell thier own books. YOu can not buy them anywhere else.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 9:48 PM on Apr. 6, 2010