OH NO! The God-Warrior is baaaaaack!

Anyone else watching wife-swap? This chick is batty!

matobe

Asked by matobe at 4:00 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• hehehe is that the one who flipped out on her family at the end and started throwing people out of her house in the name of Jesus?! That one was my favorite!
    Anonymous

• lol! that woman is a nut job! Is it a new episoed or is it just a replay of the other one?
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• No, it's a new episode! Now she's with an african-american family... the husband is all over the, "The gov't didn't help with Katrina fast because it was a black community..." kind of stuff.. OMG. This can't be good!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• he first episode aired when I was in the hospital having my son. started watching it, had him, then finished the episode. I remember thinking. I hope I never embarrass my family on national tv

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 6:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• you're telling me! she said she watched the episode over and over, and was sooo embarrassed, she had to go back and show the world she wasn't a monster!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• did you know her oldest daughter died ? :(
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2010