How do you promote your online business?

I have started 3 online shops, but I'm having trouble finding interesting places to advertise for more online traffic. What kind of online business do you have, and where do you advertise?

BellaMommyDsgns

Asked by BellaMommyDsgns at 4:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you have a Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, and Linkedin websites for your business? You could start there. Also, I just discovered this website today- http://www.myohmyshops.com/. There is also a group here on cafemom that I love-Mommy Movers and Shakers. The group owner has helped me with some suggestions and gave me some info/advice that I never would have thought about. Also, you could try to find another mom here on cafemom who owns an internet business and she if you could do ads on her website and in return she can do an ad on your website. Lastly, you could place an ad in Craigslist or auction off one of your items on ebay (or even open up your own ebay store). Good Luck!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2010