how you feel about this matter

i have a friend and she's having problem with her brother and husband they dont like him cause hes not a good man to her but she also be telling them that he hit her and other thing to her she dont like so easter her husband whiped her son which is 15 naked,my question is what do i do when she ask me for help? also her son feel he touch him the wrong way.please get back with me today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I'm not really sure what your post says, but it sounds like there is abuse, in which case help your friend get out
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Call an abuse hotline 1800.787.7233 ask them what to do.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 4:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i would just leave it at ...."this sounds serious, i dont know what i could do for you in this situation but i know what the law could do for you." hopefully she gets the drift to get serious help
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:26 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I'd call Child Protection Services or the police. That's battery on a child and clearly abuse. It's illegal.
    Anonymous

• i tryed hared reading your post, but i did understand the part where the 15 yr old kid told you that the guy touches him the wrong way....
    okayyy
    get her out and the kid.. call the hotline thats above me!!! if you want to be a good friend help her by getting her out and if her brother could help.. that will be great too..
    GOOD LUCKKKK
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• The abuse hot line number is a good idea, do it and let them guide you.

Answer by older at 7:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Call CPS and let them know. They will probably tell you if it's something serious or not. Sounds pretty extreme.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 9:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2010