i need a legitimate work at home job

my husband and i are not making ends meet...his parents had to pay my car insurance and our rent this month. my checking account has been in the red for almost 2 weeks. he has a job but only brings home maybe 500 every 2 weeks. we have a daughter to take care of, we are on food stamps but we need more income, i need to get a job so i can work at home and take care of my daughter. i see online job offers online but i never know if they are real or scams....where can i find a real one and fast.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• Probaly scams...maybe get an overnight job--one of you...that way one parent is home w/ your daughter. Sucks but you have to what you have to do sometimes. Maybe you could move in with his parents and save up $ ?
    Anonymous

• we can't live with his parents. we already asked them if we could stay with them temporarily cause we couldn't pay rent this month but they have no room cause they have 4 young daughters so they just offered to pay out rent....even though they aren't in any financial state to do that. i don't want to ask them for help agan and i want to pay them back asap cause they've been so good to us
    Anonymous

• our*....again*
    Anonymous

• Hey I love what I do however it is a home business so might not work out for you in your current situation but you are more than welcome to ask me any questions or check Ameriplan out. It will really build nicely for you guys so I would seriously suggest looking at it as maybe something you could start just p/t while working another job untill you are more financially stable.
    www.WAHM.com/Forum is a great place to look for "jobs" if that is the route you are wanting to go.

I have been in your shoes so I know how hard it is, my hubby's parents have helped us out sooooo many times. It feels great when you get to the point you can start paying them back :-)

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 5:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 7:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I work at home. I have been for awhile. I work with a huge team of moms and we market for a wellness company. We give daily webcast that gives an overview of what we do. Its easy work and simple. Its very Legit! Email me if your interested.
    Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 9:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• REAL JOBS NOT BIZS ----> Free list! CLICK HERE.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• westathome.com
    Anonymous

• My business is AVON I say mine because I am my own boss, Avon supplies the merchandise and I run it however I like. I do make money and all it took was $10 to start at first I was not sure if it would work out for me but it has been wonderful, by that I mean I call all the shots, I decide how and when to work this is especially important to me since I got a baby and a toddler at home so I need the flexablity which Avon gives me. Another great thing is that everyone know Avon and it is so affordable you have items from .59 and up so you know you will always have customers ordering. If you have never seen an Avon book or visited a site feel free to visit my website at www.youravon.com/agonzalez5282 and you be the judge and if you are intersted in knowing more just contact me
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 4:51 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• hey sweety i recently was in same spot you are my live in spouse works but he was killing himself to make overime please check out http:www.internetceomoms/westfamily fill out short form and i will call you in 24-48 hours to give you information on company. Keep your head up sweety! IT IS POSSIBLE IM PROOF!
    texasmommy1216

Answer by texasmommy1216 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2010