I need help trying to figure out my possible ovulation days

I googled the ovulation calculator and it asked how many days my cycle is... this may be a stupid question but I dont know how to exactly figure that out. My period started on the 26th of march and lasted for 8 days. My period is always regular and almost always last 5-7 days. So how do I figure this out? What would be most possible days to ovulate be? Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Your cycle is calculated from the first day you menstruate, until the day befopre you menstruate again. So...if your period starts on March 1, and then your next period is April 1, you have a 31-day cycle. If your period is REGULARLY 31 days, then you can expect your next period on May 2. The end of menstrual bleeding is not a factor, only the start of it.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• GO TO KOTEX.COM
    THEN PICK PERIOD PLANNER.. IT ASKES FOR THE LAST DAY OF YOUR MISSED PERIOD AND THE CYCLE PART IT WILL GIVE YOU A EXAMPLE OF WHAT IT IS..
    Anonymous

• gdiamante IS CORRECT!!!!!!!
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2010