Does you SO do something that bugs you over and over no matter how many times you tell him it drives you nuts?

DH and I have a great relationship, don't get me wrong but when we argue about something he constantly mocks me and says "you know what? you're right...I'm an 100% wrong and you are right! my god how could i not have seen that?" anytime i try to tell him something upset me that's what i get in return. I keep telling him that I just wanna have a mature convo about something that is bugging me and that's all I can get outta him! AHH

What about you? What does you SO do that bugs you over and over?

jcarvalho

Asked by jcarvalho at 4:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• he makes gross noises with his mouth when he's bored or thinking. it drives me crazy and i'll just glare at him and he'll stop. he knows i think it's gross but its an awful habit he can't break. i love him though and i'm pretty lucky that's the only thing he does that gets on my nerves
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• yeah he keeps insisting on anal sex. i hate that.
    Anonymous

• he is very loud in public, hateful,burpes and farts whenever he wants to and he knows it makes me sick i hate it. I tell him he driving me away but i think he dosen't care cause he gets worse.
    flaka3

Answer by flaka3 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i hate that he can not for the life of him put the laundry in the right laundry baskets or turn the leeves of his shirt back out side of the shirt... so when i do laundry i have to mess around with his work clothes to get them how they are supposed to be
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 5:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Mine leaves paper towels and tissues - used - all over the house. I've stopped buying them and instead use cloths. He leaves his clothes (dirty) all over the freakin' house, all the time. And, when he lays down, he breathes through his mouth and makes this snoring sound, but he's not asleep! Drives me freankin' nuts!
    mybratsmom

Answer by mybratsmom at 7:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Sure he does, so I have adopted my own annoying habits, too. It's like a fun game. :) We've been married 11+ years, so I don't think it's doing any damage.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• My SO chews tobacco and will sit next to me and just keep spitting this nasty brown crap all over the porch! It makes me insane!
    allfiller08

Answer by allfiller08 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 6, 2010