Birth Control

if I wanted to go on Birth Control but not tell my parents, is their away I could do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Planned Parenthood. Although I suggest you be honest with them if you already have a child. Considering this is a site for moms.
    Anonymous

• I do have a kid, and they have not came around to her yet. so I just don't want to explode again. if that makes sense.
    Anonymous

• planned parent hood... you can get it without them knowing i had freinds who did it that way their parents wouldnt let her so she did it her self... thats also what my younger sister did
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 5:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Why would you be afraid to tell them then? Just behonest and say you do not want another child, so you are protecting yourself. Do you mind me asking how old you are? Do you live with them?
    Anonymous