advice from other cafemoms

hi cafe mom's my name is cindy turner I'm origanaly from Michigan and my husband& I & our two kids moved here to Texas about a year next month I miss home but I love it here and I love the weather except in the spring when it's so hummid I've been going through alot of changes sometimes I sweat and other times I 'm freezing is this normal or am I going thru early stages of mental pause please help me thru this I hate it when I sweat because my clothes get soaking wet from me sweating and I hate it when I freeze because I look stupid wearing a sweater jacket in the middle of spring .

hunnybunny19379

Asked by hunnybunny19379 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Health

• That doesn't sound like menopause. Sounds like attempting to adjust to a new climate. Layers...they're important.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• lol,mental pause! that about sums it up doesn't it!?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2010