What do you ladies think of the Show 16 & Pregnant?

its just crazy... im not quite sure if its a good thing to show it or not. what do you ladies think? I do like the TEEN MOM one because it shows you what they have to go through.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think more teens should watch it. But I have noticed it's basically the exact same thing in every episode. By that I mean 99% of the time the guy is lazy and/or verbally and emotionally abusive while the girl and her family are typically stuck being the caregivers. Except the eposide last week. Both the girl and boy were lazy and palmed their baby off on family.
    Anonymous

• i think its good because this shows other girls what their going through and how its not easy at all.. i had my son at 16 if i had seen this show b4 i got knocked up i would have had sex at all...lol.. i think its a good show.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 5:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• It's good but at the same time it pisses me off because...some of them are just irresponsible and selfish and seeing that kids like that are reproducing just makes me wanna smack their parents.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I LIKE IT BUT I CANT STAND HOW DUMB THESE KIDS ARE.....IM A TEEN MOM AND I AM MORE RESPONSIBLE AND MATURE THAN A FEW ADULT MOMS I KNOW....I LOVE HOW THEY JUST GIVE THERE KIDS TO WHO EVER THEY WANT SO THEY CAN GO PARTY.....
    Anonymous

• I watch it off and on but I don't think it should be on TV. Now you hear 15-16yr olds saying I want to get pregnant to be on TV.
    Anonymous

• The only one i like to watch is Catelynn and her bf. they were the most responsible to give their baby a life with people who could care for her and giver her the life she needed. Farrah is a snobby lil bitch that doesnt deserve Sophia. It just makes me sad because I'm 19 and TTC and there I'm watching a girl who could have a baby, doesnt want the responiblity to love and take care of her because she only cares about her "FUN" life. :(
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 5:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I think it is good and bad. It does show people how hard it can be and make a few teens think twice, but I think if it lasts to long we are going to see kids getting preggers to get on the show.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I think some of the episodes are good and would be good for teens to watch but I can't believe some of the moms on the show! My mom would have NEVER babysat my kid so I could go out with my friends! There was one mom though that I did like, she was all about adoption and told her daughter if you keep her, you take care of her and wouldn't even watch her so she could go to school. I think that's how it should be, that's how it is when you are an adult.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I like the show, as well as Teen Mom. I do believe they both really show the hardships of getting pregnant at a young age. I really like how they showed Caitlynn and Tyler [who gave their daughter up for adoption] in Teen Mom. That really shows how hard it is to even be a parent and have to make those hard decisions.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 7:30 PM on Apr. 5, 2010