in your eye's are you kids cute or ugly?

i think i have the cutest kid in the whole wide world.. just like every mother see her kids...
i have a friend of a friend that says her kid is ugly.. omg.. that hurt me when i heard thoses words come out of her mouth.. how can you call you kid ugly.. or see him ugly. you made him.. he came out of you! hes almost you .lol..i dont know how she hes him ugly.. plus that little boy is sooooo cute!!!
so moms.. your kids do you see them ugly or the cutest thing in the world???

yamil519

Asked by yamil519 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My child is beauiful inside and out. She's the whole package.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• My kids are the cutest in the world...no offense! ;)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• my babies are absolutely beautiful

hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 5:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• LOL, awww that poor baby. I could never think my handsome guy and my beautiful princess were ever ugly! They are both so adorable I can't look at them enough! Adorable and amazing in every way!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 5:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• depends on their mood - sometimes in a tantrum or being cranky they aren't cute at all.

but for the most part....they're pretty darn cute (but don't let my oldest hear that....she's 9 and 9 year olds aren't cute)
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• My son is sooooo cute. I once had a dad tell me my son was much cuter than his (they were born the same day) and I gave him a funny look. I thought everybody thought they had the cutest kid. I guess not.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 6:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• My son is a beautiful person, inside and out. He is very handsome, he looks alot like my dad, and he has a good heart, just like DH. I am so blessed to have this wonderful creature in our lives!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I think everyone is going to find something "sooooo cute" about their kid. I'm not much of a bragger, but I know my kid's cute. Even if I didn't, the horde of people telling me how cute he is everywhere I go would probably be enough to sway my opinion.
    But I think if my kid was not as "cute" by other peoples' standards, I would know... not that it matters. If you didn't think my kid was cute and vocalized it, you'd get curb stomped. :D If you can't say anything nice, eat pavement.
    ohsowonderful

Answer by ohsowonderful at 8:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I have the most beautiful little girl on the planet! I don't understand when a parent doesn't think they're child is cute....
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:13 AM on Apr. 6, 2010