Help my build a routine, please!

Hi! I need to lose weight, 30 lbs would make me happy, 50 would be healthy, I am trying, but my current routine is just not working, in fact, I gained 2 lbs...possibly muscle...? idk... I feel great, but I'm just not seeing weight loss... I am good with the eating part and drinking water...I know what to do. I have been doing well the last week (except this weekend, I did sneak some candy-which I now regret). Anyway, I have a treadmill and I am doing the Denise Austin videos, Fast Blasting Yoga and now I just got Yoga Body Burn. Dh has a weight bench and weight machines, I basically just need some help figuring a good routine. I know I should start lifting some weights, but I am not sure, where to start, what to do... How often and how much on the treadmill, should I rotate that with the workout videos?

Any input would be appreciated. A sample routine, maybe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• fitnessmagazine.com is a great site you can find articles on EVERYTHING.
    I'm pretty sure it's 3 days of aerobics and 3 days of weights/weight training.... and they should be staggered like MWF is areobics and TTHSAT are weights.
    Anonymous

• go to active.com - they have free programs you can sign up for. you'll get a daily EMAIL....reminding you. I just signed up for the 'bye bye baby' just to see how it is - its easy and slowly builds.

or sparkpeople.com is great as well.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2010