Does anyone have experience with little girls and labial adhesions? I am at my wit's end with these things. My daughter is 3 1/2. We have done Premarin, Vaseline, and the peds uro wants to surgically open. Advice? Suggestions?

Premarin did help get her partially open, but still not completely, and if I lay off the Premarin for a while (as doc says to do) it starts to close up again.

2mamalove

Asked by 2mamalove at 5:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Health

• My daughter had it. We tried creams and such and she had allergic reactions to them. We ended up doing nothing and after 6 months or so she was fine and it fixed itself. I went to two drs and they both told me the same thing....creams and things can help but in almost all situations time does the most. They both said to wait and it should take care of itself....and it did.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 5:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• This is my first daughter and was wondering what you are talking about,so I can know what to look for.Thank you for help.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2010