?

ladies have any one ever had a three day cycle and all of a sudden go to having a six day cycle in the last four months. I was thinking maybe its because Im getting older i just turned 31 last month and don't have no kids my dh dont have any either so ladies what i really want to know is do you be as fertile when you only have a cycle for three days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Period length has no relation to fertility. Some women have a 1 day bleeding cycle. Fertility is dependent on ovulation. If you ripen eggs and release them into your uterus then you can get pregnant.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i was just wondering because i went from a three to a five so we been trying for a while its so sad from month to month
    Anonymous

• my period lasts whatever it wants, such as when i started at age 13 it was 7 days, then was on BC forever periods went down to 5 days then to 3 now im staying at 4.... just depends how long your body wants to do its thing. I still ovulate at 14 days and cyle runs 25-27 days
    Anonymous

• Longer periods can be a sign of poor nutrition.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 11:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2010