help dealing with early mental pause

Hi cafe mom's my name is Cindy Turner and I think I'm going thru early stages of mental pause because one minute I'm sweating and the next minute I'm cold I need some good advice on what I should do

hunnybunny19379

Asked by hunnybunny19379 at 6:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Health

• well first its menopause..im not sure what metal pause is..like a brain fart?
    Anonymous

• If you're not over 45 then you might want to check in with your doctor. I had many of the symptoms of menopause in my early 30's, and it turned out to be caused by a thyroid problem.
    Anonymous

• Ok, even if you are over 45 it would be a good idea to check in with your OB/GYN and find out what options are available and recommended for you.
    Anonymous

• Hi Cindy! I have a group on here called Menopause Madness for the Seasoned Woman....check it out. There's a lot of good info in there.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/3076

morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Go to doctor for official diagnosis. Hormonal treatment may be canceled, if you smoke. In which case, you'll be prescribed high blood pressure medication. It works just as well.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 6:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• What's mental pause?
    Anonymous

• It's MENOPAUSE. Talk to your doctor. A person as young as late 20's can have premenopause symptoms.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Mental pause....lol...that's cute!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2010