do any of you use colloidal silver

what do you use it for and HOW do you use it? thanks

knepppi

Asked by knepppi at 6:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Health

• All the time. My kids are potty trained but for diaper rashes I'd dab it on instead of using butt creams - it worked overnight. For any colds/upper resp infections/ear infections/etc, take an ounce a couple times a day - it's a natural antibiotic (plain or mixed in juice). Instead of a triple antibiotic cream on ouchies, dab on, let dry, and bandage. I've put drops directly in my ear for earaches. Swish it for a toothache or mouth sore, gargle & swallow for a sore throat. Most importantly - do NOT use with metal utensils! Don't pour it into a spoon, don't store in anything but a brown glass bottle, don't heat it (you can mix into heated things but AFTER the drink/whatever is heated) - but don't stir with a metal spoon! Metal & colloidal silver do NOT mix at all! I love silver, lol!
    Anonymous

• Remember that guy that turned blue on good morning america? ewww
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 8:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2010