how would you feel about nudist neighbors

that's a big topic around where I live right now.
I suppose if I lived right by a school like the couple in question I'd garden in at least a swim suit. (they say she wears a g-string and puts tape on her n*ples).
Wondered how you guys would feel if she was your neighbor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd cover my babies eyes!!!!!! lol!!

My husband said he'd shout ewwwwwwwwww

LOL
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• pass. c'mon. wear at least a swimsuit. I don't want to see anyone naked unless it's Hugh Jackman.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I'd be pist
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 7:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• This is about that woman that does her gardening topless, right? You should mention she's also in her 50s.

I wouldn't care. I would ignore it.
    Anonymous

• if it's her yard it's whatev. but if there's no law against it then there's not a whole lot you can do. i wuldn't care personally
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• pist? How about pissed? lol

They are free to be nude in their home or their backyard - ASSUMING they are out of public sight - otherwise I would have to imagine indecency laws would apply.
    Anonymous

• OP- "This is about that woman that does her gardening topless, right?" - yep- she lives in my area.
    guess I didn't mention that she was in her 50s because she looks better than I do :(
    Anonymous

• If she keeps her curtains closed and has an 8ft fence around the property I don't care. *not a chain link fence LOL But I am not a huge fan of being forced to see anyone nude no matter what the circumstance...
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 7:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Gross, I would have to egg there house cuz my kids don't need to see that.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• For me, it would be a good giggle when we have company over for a few drinks,lol. But I would most likely be a little concerned and upset about it because I have a 10 year old son that is impressionable and I would not like for him to see a woman walking around outside naked. Yeah Yeah Yeah..the human body is beautiful and all that good crap but my son really doesn't need to learn that side of art yet,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2010