What did u and your husband do on your first anniversary?

My Husband and I don't know what to do yet, we just know we have money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• our first is next sunday...i have to work that day..but we will probably go out to dinner after and then come home and eat the last of our wedding cake and have coffee...i took the following weekend off for some alone time plus for our huge yard sale!!!! We are hoping to make lots of money.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• we just went out to eat at a really nice restraunt got really dressed up then saw a movie (had his mom watch our little girl) then we went home and had a peacefull's night sleep (my baby was 4weeks tven)
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I'm afraid our first son was born two weeks before our 1st anniversary, by c-section, I think we just got take out, and had dinner at home with a movie!!

congratulations on your 1st anniversary, and wishing you many more.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Thank you :)
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 7:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Dinner is about all we really do...and we've been married for 11. We did get a hotel by the beach for our 10 year...but because we both work and we have the kids, we make it a point to have dinner and laugh about all we've been through. We don't really put too much into it, we try to remember that it's every day that helps us get through to the next, together. Our kids seem to make a bigger deal out of it...I think we are just both pretty surprised that so much time has passed! I think our first anniversary we grilled steak on a little bitty bar-b-q and just enjoyed eachother's company. ;)
    mybratsmom

Answer by mybratsmom at 7:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I drank a bottle of wine by myself because he was in Iraq.
    Anonymous

• We got a room at a very nice little hotel. We had a hot tub and everything. We went out to a nice dinner and then went to the hotel and stayed in for the night. We watched movies an "had a good time". We have been back to the same hotel for three other anniversaries so far. We were plannin on going every year but I have been very pregnant or have a young baby for the other 4 anniversaries.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 7:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• We went back to Cancun and stayed at the same hotel as our honeymoon! It was awesome. The had upgraded it since then and they had dolphins right at the hotel so we were able to get a balcony above them.
    Anonymous

• we had sex.... he got to come in from feild training for that night. He had to go back out at 6 am the next morning and he got in at 2300 the night of!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 7:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• We took a long weekend up to the mountains, about 6 hours from our city. On our anniversary we went for a mountain bike ride and out to dinner. It was very low key and nice. Last year was our 15th and we tried to get to Taos, NM, but FIL went into hospice and we decided to spend the time with him, so we just went out to dinner while my mom watched the kids. Glad we did, he passed exactly a week later.

Have a great anniversary!
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2010