is it at all possible i felt baby move the other day or something else?

I was laying on the couch and felt something shift I thought it was to early to be baby so I moved around more and felt it again, got on the net and looked but all I got was bad things like it maybe the placenta detached and I didn't know it and there's no symptoms but I read sometimes there isn't.I'm kinda panicky as stated in my first question earlier today. I am only 13 weeks now

lesliematozo

Asked by lesliematozo at 7:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it's possible or it's just gas
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:30 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Yeah, it's too early. Earliest is going to be around 16 weeks. You're probably feeling gas.
    Anonymous

• It's gas. Seriously6. But if you're worried...call your doc. Rule of thumb...if you THINK you should call the doc, then you SHOULD do so if for nothing more than your peace of mind.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Actually i dont know what these people are talking about but you can feel the baby move at 13 weeks and sometimes earlier. i am 13 weeks my self and have felt the baby move since i was 9 weeks prego. this is my 2nd kid too so i am more aware of whats going on.

My OB told me it is possible to feel the baby at 13 weeks and or earlier. IT IS POSSIBLE.

If you are in doubt ask your OB. i wouldnt panick too much unless it is like doubling you over in pain hun.

Good luck :)

Aprillee82

Answer by Aprillee82 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Your baby is roughly 3-4 inches long, surrounded by fluid, and protected by your uterus. Very unlikely to be feeling such a tiny baby move.
    Anonymous

• Aprillee, you did not feel your baby move at nine weeks. At nine weeks the embryo is only an inch long. You too were feeling gas only.
    Anonymous

• my doctor said it was possible to fell it as early at 12 weeks if this was not your first pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• I think I felt my first movement at around 16ish weeks, everyone is different but im going to have to lean towards no...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Apr. 6, 2010