i dont know how to comment on my own question but

It wasn't gas it felt like something shifted and I know its waayy early to be feeling baby that's why I'm panicky that its something bad...

lesliematozo

Asked by lesliematozo at 7:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That's still gas. Seriously. It's gas. It's not anything to worry about. In the early weeks/months, it feels like a flutter or a gentle movement/shifting, but it's still a gas bubble that's working its way around your system. Your system is changing so it feels different.
    Anonymous

• I'm on my 3rd pregnancy, I felt this on emove for the first time at 12 weeks. Its very possible that you felt yours move. Congrats! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Leslie, the only thing that is going to make you feel better is time....as time goes on and you start knowing you are feeling the baby move or feeling gas...or anything else. DO NOT DWELL on anything bad. There is no reason to think anything bad is happening. If you do feel that way, call the doctor. j
    Anonymous

• Just read your other post, Is this your first?
    Odds are yes you did feel the baby. I am 14 weeks and 3 days and ONCE IN A WHILE I will feel a little pop. This is number 3 tho.
    I have been feeling that same pop feeling once in a while since about 12 weeeks

Oh to answer your own post just scroll down to the add an answer that will do it.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• to me it sounds like you felt you baby move
    Anonymous