My ex keeps calling me and telling me he loves me but then he goes and gets drunk and calls me and says that i'm a b**** and every other name in the book and makes threats it hurts my feelings how do i deal with this ?

We were together for three years and he has an alcohol problem thats why I left him. But I feel bad why do I feel like this if he reated me so bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Ignore his calls. Seriously girl. You know what to do! :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Get a restraining order.
    Anonymous

• Ignore him! Don't answer the phone when he calls or get your number changed. Also, join a support group or get counseling - leaving is only the first step.
    Anonymous

• ignore the calls and do not give him the chance to play with your feelings. Just do not answer his calls.

Answer by older at 7:51 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Stop answering his calls. It sounds like you're hoping for a change. Don't look for that. Stop answering his calls. Move on.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I agree ignore his calls, if he really love you he will make the effort to stop drinking.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• ignore the calls and always remember why you left, you feel bad because thats how he wants you to feel
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Leave and don't go back. NO ONE deserves to be treated like you are being treated. Stop making excuses for him, if he wants to stay with you tell him that he MUST get help for his alcohol problem and anger management issues.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I would actually block his number. Stay away!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• since he keeps switching his feelings from being lovable to a big meanie...i would completly cut him off and give it a month or so before letting him contact you again. i would tell him the reason why you left him in the first place is because of his alcoholism and give him the ultiminanium...its either you or the alcohol. make him see what it feels like without you in his life. he cant change and live without you (isnt that the reason you left?) with you constantly running back to him by taking his calls. its almost as though you didnt leave at all.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2010