Septra Antibiotic???

Has anyone ever given their child the antibiotic Septra? My daughters Ped. gave me a script for a recurring problem and I was reading the side effects and they're pretty severe. The pharmacist just said to increase fluid intake and the ped. is out of town to see her so he just called something in for me. Please help I just need some good information about this medicine!

kenzsmama

Asked by kenzsmama at 8:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yea my kids were on it. Long time ago. Only problem my kids ever had with anti-biotics was the runs or icky belly. I always fed them with their anti-biotics. Oh and all those side effects, if even 1 person out of a million has a reaction to a med, it HAS to be labeld. So take those with a grain of salt. Just watch for the norm with ANY anti-biotic.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2010