are you as offended as I am to this movie title?

Have you seen the ads for "kick-ass"? I can't believe they are airing this ad at all hours and during all different kinds of programming. It's a movie ad, is that really needed?

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• I hear ya! Although it isn't the most offensive title... I still don't want my pre-schooler running around saying "kick-ass"! I haven't seen the commercial.

The commercials that make me squirm are the ones for erectile dysfunction drugs, herpes medication, personal jelly, and condoms!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Uh no, i'm not offended.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I meant to say that, it plays during all kinds programming, including stuff my kids watch. No need for that kind of language.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 8:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I have seen the add a few times. Not really offended at all by the name.
    Anonymous

• Uh...no issue here...there are worse words to hear. And, if you don't make such a fuss over words, then, they will have no power. It is just a word. And in the movie, the superhero goes by the name os Kick Ass. So, I am not offended.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Nope, not offended.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I don't know what you are talking about. That's one of the perks of not having cable or a convertor box.
    Anonymous

• You just gave it more publicity now maybe people who do not know about it will see it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Never heard of it. No not offended. My little girl doesn't sit in front of the TV all day. Only time I watch TV is at night right about now. Watching King of Queens
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• yeah mrsowen cause i totally let my kids watch tv ALL DAY. geez get ur head outta yer but.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 5, 2010