Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a wife?

A few weeks ago I had a dream that I had a wife! (This is not about homosexuality). I was still married to my husband. It was bed time for our son and I kissed him good night and then the wife took him and gave him a bath and then got him ready for bed while I got to go downstairs and hang out and play cards with my husband and our friends!! It was like I had punched a time card or something. I woke up thinking, that must be what it's like for DH!!

Now I really want wife...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• haha. right! i guess you could get a nanny
    Anonymous

• or a nanny
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Ha ha! Yeah the idea of having a wife to do all the jobs I don't feel like doing is great, but only in theory... I am the jealous type. :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• sounds like a nanny to me
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 8:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I think about it all the time. Someone to clean up the house, encourage me, bathe my dogs... read this

http://bcs.bedfordstmartins.com/everythingsanargument4e/content/cat_020/Brady_I_Want_a_Wife.pdf

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:43 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Thanks for the link Dani, now I REALLY want a wife :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I would take one, she could do all the crap that I don't do.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• ALL THE TIME!!!! I always joke with my husband and say if anything ever happens to him, I'm getting a wife! I couldn't imagine what it would be like to have someone else keep the house cleaned, kids and pets fed and bathed, laundry picked up off the floor, washed, dried, folded AND put back in the dressers, dinner made every night, breakfast on the weekends, etc. I tell my hubby he doesn't know how good hes got it!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 8:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• sounds good...... sign me up!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• You know, when people see a man with 3 wives they think its sick, or that he's got is made. It's all centered around him. BUT...I think about the women who must get a few days off a week!! I want a wife too!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2010