what made you say yes?

what made you decide to marry your husband? i got married in july rather quickly i am very happy with my decission and i hear certain songs and i want to cry because i love him so much!! I was just wondering what made others decide to take that leap lol. Ok heres mine and dont laugh, i met my hubby june 12th 2009 we got married july 4th! i knew the first night i met him and we stayed up talking all night i KNEW i loved him i KNEW he was my other half! that alone should have been enough, but funny what made me decide to say hey we should just run away and get married (48 hours in to the relationship lol) was a song that i heard for the first time lol Gloriana "wild at heart" if you dont know it is says "down a back road, long hot summer, a couple kids running loose&wild, he kissed her, she said mr, take an inch ill give you a mile, i aint here to do anything half-way, i dont give a damn what anyone might say" (continued

mommie2twogirls

Asked by mommie2twogirls at 8:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• We started dating at 15, got engaged when we was 16 and married at 18. A lot of people told us it would never last and that we were to young. We was and are very much in love. I think sometimes you just know when the person is the one. We are having our 8 year wedding anniversary tomorrow.
    Anonymous

• i dont give a damn what anyone might say i just want to free fall for a while" yes that song made me say screw it why not and i said to him "we should just run away and get married" i NEVER in a million years thought he would say yes lol but he did and 3 weeks later we said i do under a stary 4th of july sky :) just wanted to hear others answers see if mine was the craziest lol
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 8:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I said yes because I love him so much. We had known each other for six weeks when he proposed. We were married four months later. We have been married for almost seven years now.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 8:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I NEVER wanted to get married. When I met my husband he would always ask me to marry him. I always told him if we made it to 10 years then I would. Well we made it and we got married August 22,2009.

I think your sittuation sounds very romantic and you are right, when you meet that special someone you just know it. I knew it when I met mine but had to be hard headed
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 9:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Well me and my Bf married. We really dont see the need to have a piece of paper, but we have been together for 4 years and will keep on going. we have been through an amazing amount of stuff together and will keep doing it.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• We were friends for 11 years before we got together. He had always wanted something more but I would never bite but he stayed by my side as my best friend. He sat by as I went through one bad relationship after another, after I broke his heart multiple times and his feelings for me never faltered. At one point he had developed an online relationship with a girl in Texas. I didn't trust/like her and it put a strain on our friendship. She had come to Maryland to see him and he had gone to see her. She was a single mom so he would send money and gifts for her and her girls. One day when I was having a particularly crappy day I realized that I was going to lose him forever. The thought shattered my heart. I couldn't even imagine not having him in my life for the rest of my life. That's when I knew...
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 9:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• 3 xanex from the plane, 3 bahama mamas, a beautiful ring and him on one knee by the ocean. We had a 7 month old son by then, so it was kind of expected, but I couldn't have said no to that!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• bc he was a liar and made me fall in love with someone he was pretending to be and i didn't find out the truth until we were living together like a year and a half after we got married.
    Anonymous

• I met mine in an online group on paltalk...he proposed 10 days after we MET there. We didn't actually meet in person til 11 days after that, I even drove 15hrs one way to meet him. The thought that I could be going to meet somebody that might hurt me and no body would ever see me again never even crossed my mind. We've talked about it since (that was like 4 yrs ago) and we never really had a point where we knew we were in love. It was more like we'd been in love before either of us were ever born and were just waiting to find each other. We would have gotten married right then...but we had to wait til his divorce was final. They were already split...she was moved to another state..but it took about 8 months for it.
    We've been married for about 2-1/2 yrs and I finally know what it's like to actually be loved for myself. Was also married before for 22yrs...never realized what the ex and I had wasn't really love.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i met mine at work in November but at that time i was dating someone else til march... we ended up datin from April to july 22nd married july 23rd 08... it was a shot gun wedding but god do i love him!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:26 PM on Apr. 5, 2010