Anyone else crafty? Looking for new friendships :)

I love to make hairbows, clothing, purses, and do scrapbooking along with many other things. And I really like to meet other people with the same interest as me, to chat with, trade gifts, swap patterns, ideas, ect.. ;) If this is something you like, let me know so we can become buds. ;)

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 9:16 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I paint and make pillows and blankets.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i love crafts but none of the stuff you mentioned lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• princessbeth79, It can be anything, lol.. ;)
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 9:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I LOVE to craft. The majority of the things I make though are just random weird stuff that pops into my head. I don't sew by a pattern though. This last Halloween my 5 yr old son wanted to be a Ghostbuster and of course I had to make the costume. I ended up taking a pair of my husband's old work coveralls and sewed them down so that they could fit my 5 yr old and made the proton pack myself. I love coming up with ideas and then making them.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2010