Do you play sports with your kids?

I used to play with my son all the time.Football,baseball,soccer,basketball,whatever.It was a lot of fun and we both enjoyed the time spent together. But when he was 9 I had another baby and it seems like I just got too busy and tired..exhausted s more like it.
Today I tossed a football around with him while the baby napped and he smiled big and said wow you havent played ball with me in a long time. I feel so bad for that. But I feel so old and tired sometimes.I'm in my early 30's.I have no energy.I'm preg again.And I'm so busy with the house and my home business.
But playing sports with him always made me feel so much younger and more energetic and we really bond during those times.
Anyway, I guess I'm just thinking at the same time I'm typing,lol. And my real question is, do you play sports with your kids or do you feel like I do sometimes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• I ALWAYS try to make time for my kids, especially to play sports. That is valuable time and they are going to grow up to fast and then there will not be time for me to play sports with them, seeing as how they won't want to play.
    momof349

Answer by momof349 at 9:39 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• sometimes we take the dog to the dog park, and we throw the ball back and forth, or ill strap her in the stroller and we will go for a long walk. but my dd isnt too into sports. we go to the park and she will swing with me, or i will push her in the swing.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• i should add, she is 3.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Wow. That's sad. Poor kid. Maybe time to stop having babies and focus on the children you already have.
    Anonymous