Moms with one or more...

My daughter is 11 months and I relized how fast this pregnancy is going. It went so slow with my daughter. I was on bedrest the whole time and my son had to be with his father since I could not care for him being on strict bedrest. I was just wondering if it is normal to have it just all fly by so fast with the one little one running you around LOL.
I figured it would not be slow going like last time but it seems like yesterday I heard I was 5 weeks now I am 14 weeks 3 days LOL It is just crazy. It does not seem like that much time has past already!

Also jealousy is that going to be an issue? My son was 5 when Genevieve was born so he understood She will only be 18 months.

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Our oldest was 7yrs and our middle son was 13 months when our 3rd was born... They both love him so much. They are 13yrs, 7 yrs and 6 yrs now and want me to have another, hahahaha.. I know they would love another baby, so no trouble with being jealous.. Just include them in everything, from holding, to helping out here and there. Ours loved being a part of it all...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• my second was 19 months when the third one was born and i was so worried about jealousy bc he has a very aggressive personality. i was totally shocked when he was totally accepting and adoring of his baby sister. she loves him too lol. i think it's one of those situations where you'll have to wait and see. it depends on the personality of the older sibling as well as the baby's personality. but i wish you luck! my third pregnancy was like pretty much non-existant i was so busy running after the two older ones lol so i know how you are feeling
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• OK cool thanks. I was just a bit worried about that. I know my brothers and me are very close in age but it was so close I don't really remember to much of how I acted. I remember bits and pieces here and thereLOL. Thanks

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• LOL awesome, here is to hoping that "tomorrow" I wake up 40 weeks LOL

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• My son was 2 1/2 when we had our lil girl, so he pretty well understood what was going on. But my lil girl might be a year old when my second daughter is born. So she really doesn't have a clue to what is going on. So kinda in the same place
    Anonymous

• My oldest(Thour) was 5 when my second(Mikhail) was born too. Mikhail was 21 months when my third(Liam) was born. There was some jealousy. At least there was when I was in the hospital but the second we got home and Liam cried Mikhail was all over him making sure he was ok. I am pregnant with my fourth and Liam will only be 15 months when this one is born.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 10:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2010