What do you do just because your man likes it?

I got bangs and I feel like scratching my face off, but he loves the way it looks so im like i guess....lol

BrittanyD07

Asked by BrittanyD07 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I go down on him.. I really don't enjoy it.. at all.... but I pretend to.. LOL I know he likes it, so I do it!
    Anonymous

• make a pot of rice everyday when he's home
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Watch Anime..
    Anonymous

• make dinners that he likes...good thing im not picky cause i eat more stuff than he does...but i try to make foods like he likes...umm go down on him but i do actually kind of enjoy it :P don't tell him though...stay with him :P and be an awesome fiancee hehe
    mom_on_strike

Answer by mom_on_strike at 10:07 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I listen to him drone on and on about anything that has to do with taking a picture. My husband loves photography and I support him and all but while I don't mind hearing about somethings after a while I just zone out. I mean first he talked me to death about a specific camera and then he went out and bought it (1200 friggin dollars) then it was the camera bag and the online classes he takes, then it was buying new gadgets like a remote and timer for the camera then the state of the art tripod that was 150. He gets all kinds of photo magazines sent to the house and now of course he has to have a new lens for the darn thing.

This bloody camera is a big pain in the behind. We're leaving for Walt Disney on Saturday and I'm almost dreading this trip. Two friggin weeks of him taking the most repetitive pictures every five seconds. Ever see the tourist with the huge camera hanging from his neck??? yeah, that's my husband!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I attend sporting events, as our family outings. I'd rather have dental work w/o novocaine.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I have learned to bite my tongue
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I keep my hair long. Honestly, i like it that way too, because it's easier than having to style a short do. I can just pull it in a ponytail and I'm good to go.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• cook dinner. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• He indulges himself enough by mountain biking 3 or 4 times during the week and all day every Saturday. I cook what I like, wear what I like and go where I like.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:46 AM on Apr. 6, 2010