What would you do? and Would you be pissed?

So my dh friend is a pot dealer and he textes every other day asking if we want weed. I have told him a million times to stop it. So when he texted today this was the convo...
Him: Do you want regs?
Me: Do you have a brain?
Him: F*** you I know that's you!
Me: So it's my phone your texing!
Him: Ok well your not the one I was trying to get ahold of.
Me: And he is my dh and I have kids I cant have these on my phone. He said if you send them I has every right to be mean.
Him: Well than he wont care if I call you a C*** then you stupid B****
Me:Ya actually hell probably want to kick your as. Besides he says these textes are getting annoying!
Him: Well what ever well see then cuz I see him from time to time riding. Keep in mind I know how 2 find all of you. Not the other way around. F*** you juggahoe!
Me: Try it fucker, You'll be dead before you get in my door. Or I can call the cops and have ur A** arrested 4 Dealing n Threats.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Change your number and your husband shouldnt hang out with someone who talks to you like that
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Wow. Seriously, it is like a drug dealer / highschooler convo.
    Anonymous

• Ok I would be scared he sounds like a crazy nut.
    Anonymous

• you dh must be getting from him with out you knowing it. Drug dealers do not call/text people who dont normaly get stuff from them
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 10:07 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• The bigger problem is why hasn't your dh changed his number and made it clear to this low life that he doesn't want to be friends.
    Anonymous

• I agree totally with hisblueeyes!!!!
    Anonymous

• i hate stupid texts.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• Why your DH have anything to do with a guy like him, is beyond me!
    I would block his calls/texts and ignore him....right after I show the cops this last one, just so it's on a report that he threatend you.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 10:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• sorry, but drug dealers don't waste their time, with people who don't pay... if you're husband isn't buying anything the guy wouldn't bother texting you. Also if you're husband doesn't stick up for you when his "friend" talkis to you that way, you have a whole nother problem!!!
    Anonymous

He got stuff from him once or twice for my friends dh. We have both told this guy several times to leaves us alone. He has never threatened b4. My dh stopped hanging out with him because he is always doming over with weed and bringing minors over to. Asking for beer when we don't give it to them they say its because I wont allow it which is bs.
    Anonymous