OMG! Was Kate gosselin horrible or what?

Yikes!!! Vote her off already!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You can't blame a girl for trying, she's not getting voted off she's the only reason anyone is watching the show.
    Anonymous

• OP:here I agree that she's the only reason people are watching...
    Anonymous

• Haha yes she is unbelievably terrible and I am getting rather sick of her constant drama on every episode. At first I thought Jon might be kicking himself when he saw how good she looks but her attitude and critisizing her instructor probably has him thanking God he ended it! But yes it is true...the show has more viewers than ever before and its all because they want to see how Kate does. So I think she'll be sticking around for awhile.
    Anonymous

• You try it!
    Anonymous

• I think she is trying her best and that she isn't as bad as Buzz. I wouldn't vote for her, but I don't think she's so very terrible, she's doing a lot better than I ever could that's for sure.

Doesn't anyone else think that whole "fight" last week was TOTALLY scripted?? I totally didn't find it believable at all.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 11:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• I used to like her a lot when her family was initially introduced to the world. Now I can't stand her. She has become very snooty and thinks the world owes her because she has a whole bunch of kids. Her desperate attempt to continue her career in "Hollywood" is pathetic.

AND THE BITCH CAN'T DANCE! lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• She is terrible and she doesn't even want to be there. She keeps calling it her job. Well, she sucks at her job and she needs to get a real job. At least Buzz acts like he is having a good time.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:38 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Comparing her to a 80 something year old man isnt fair...Buzz isnt much worse than her anyway..thats whats sad about it..LOL
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 6, 2010